Sunday, August 29, 2010

Peace, Love & Soap on Your Carolina with Jack & Kimberly!

Peace, Love & Soap will be appearing on Fox Channel 7's Your Carolina with Jack and Kimberly on October 29th! We were guests on the show back in 2008 and they have decided that they would like us to visit again. We are excited to be a part of the fun! Here is the clip from the last time. I can think of a few things I would do differently and many of my processes have changed, but, we all have to start somewhere, I guess?!?!

http://www.yourcarolina.tv/ycvideo/entry/peace_love_and_soap/

As summer comes to an end, we are finding that Fall is revving up to be just as busy! In the past two days I have had two retailers approach me about potentially carrying Peace, Love & Soap products. That is super cool! It has been kind of crazy lately, and I am feeling the need to better organize my time. Any suggestions or techniques are welcome....


No comments: