Thursday, July 1, 2010

Peace, Love & Soap Crew!

This past week at the market, I got to bring my two little stowaways. My sister, Abby, usually watches them for me while I work on Saturday morning, but this week she was busy. I will admit that I was a little nervous because, although they are wonderful kids, they are 3 & 5 yr old boys! All in all they were very well behaved and it was kind of neat having them with me. There were a couple of minor hiccups, but I'm so thankful that I have a job where I have freedom to bring them along. I made them a mini fort under one of my tables to play and color. Check out the feet sticking out in the picture below!
This is the view that I had of them, although they were pretty much out of site from my customers. Those who did notice, thought it was pretty cool!
This was a quiet moment. It was fun, but it also made me very thankful for the help that my sister gives me each week!

No comments: